Competitive Cheer D14 (Grades 6-8)
This program was put in place to prepare girls who may want to cheer at the high school level. The D14 Competive Cheer program runs from September to March, following the high school cheer schedule.
• The cost for this program will be $275, which will include the uniform, sneakers, hair bow and competition entry fees.
• The program is open to ALL girls who will be in the 6th, 7th & 8th grade as of September 2019.
Sideline cheer is NOT required to participate in this program.
• As part of the league rules, no girl can miss more than 3 practices or they will be eliminated from the team.
Attendance is taken at practice. This is for safety reasons.
• The team will be coached by North Haven High School Cheerleading alumni; Jordan Brangi & Mikey Ricci
• The team coordinator will be Arlene Myjak. She can be reached via email (
or cell phone (203-980-4679).
• There will be 5 to 6 competitions that the girls will participate in. It is the responsibility of the cheerleader to make arrangements for transportation to and from the competitions, which are primarily on Saturdays.
• Practices will be held at Clintonville Elementary School Gymnasium from 6:30 to 8:30.From September to December they are Monday and Wednesdays and in January and February they move to Mondays and Fridays. We occasionally may add a practice as competition season get close
• Practices are closed to parents. While we understand your excitement to see the girls perform, but it is not productive on a weekly basis. Once we get closer to competition time, you will all be invited to the gym to see them.
• Sign-up online at nhyfootball.com.
2018 Competitive Cheerleading team pictures: